Two minds, one ambition, one desire. The will to create, transform and interpret. A shared passion: for glass. The studio was born. It was 1955. Pierangelo Gallotti and Luigi Radice established an artistic space dedicated to glass decoration. Tradition and innovation. The first pieces included lighting appliances, furnishing items, mirrors. They were all one-off pieces. They were all made exclusively by hand.